Thursday, February 25, 2016

Pokemon Sun and Moon Leaked

New Pokemon info was leaked about two new games that are to be officially announced Friday February 26th or basically the day after this is posted. As seen in the title of this post the new games will be called Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, the discovery of these new games came when nintendo registered for the trademarks. The leaks not only contained the trademark info but also pictures for what the logos will be, I will add that picture below.


First I'd like to talk about how I'm a little surprised that nintendo is jumping right to 7th gen instead of making a Pokemon Z to going into more depth with Zygarde because honestly that was what I had been expecting. Don't get me wrong I'm still happy that we're getting gen 7 but I wanted a little more info on the Dragon and Ground type legendary, especially since it was the weakest legendary made. And the leaks of his differents forms also made me believe that a Pokemon Z would happen before gen 7 however I suppose they could add Zygarde and his forms into Sun and Moon's post game.


Second I'm very curious as to what the new legendary Pokemon will look like and I've already made some speculation as to their typing. The Pokemon Sun legendary will undoubtedly be a fire type however I have a feeling that maybe it'll have a fairy typing to go with it, I don't really have an explanation as to why I feel this way I just do. For the Pokemon Moon legendary I could see it being one of two things, either a pure dark type, or a dark and water type because of how the moon controls the tides.


Third I can't wait to see what the story line for these games will be and I hope we'll get something along the lines of both the story of X and Y as well as Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, and when I saw that I mean I want a story that makes me feel like I'm actually saving the world. X and Y's story in my opinion was very well done and I really enjoyed playing through it, I also was shocked beyond words when (*Spoiler Alert*) Lysandre said Pokemon would no longer exist. That felt like a huge step in the Pokemon story progression compared to previous games where they were just criminal organizations. And in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire where Maxie and Archie realize that they've made a mistake and decide to help you stop the legendary, I loved how they progressed as characters after finding out they made a mistake.


Fourth I'd like a good post game story like what was in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire with the Delta Episode I really enjoyed the extra story and it gave me another reason to keep playing.


And last but not least, it's called Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon, Solrock and Lunatone have to get mega evolutions. This isn't something that's optional Solrock is a sun and Lunatone is a moon not giving them mega evolutions or at least regular evolutions in games called Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon is not ok in my opinion.


And that's all I will most likely be posting something about this topic again after the official announcement depending on what new info is announced and I will continue to make posts with every new info drop or leak that we get.

No comments:

Post a Comment