Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Info On Upcoming Content For Destiny.... Well Kinda

So I'll start this post by saying that I love Destiny and that I've been with the game almost since the beginning of it's release and like most people who have been playing this game I've been wondering when new content was going to be announced. Before the winter break Bungie informed us that we would be getting a large update for this spring that would be the biggest thing we've seen since the Taken King, but since then communication between Bungie and the player base has been lacking.


Well no need to worry well at least not as much, Bungie's latest weekly update gave us a little more information on what is coming to us in the future it wasn't much but at least it was something.


In this Bungie informed us that coming with this release we will be receiving a significant increase in Light, as well as new gear for us to earn and even more exciting than that we will be getting new challenges for PvE. Now personally I'm hoping for some awesome new Story Missions or maybe even a couple of Strikes a new Raid would be really nice to but I doubt we'll see another one of those before Destiny 2. But who knows we could get one in the larger expansion they mentioned that is scheduled to come out sometime later this year, when? I'd put my money on somewhere in the September range.


Also regarding Destiny 2 Bungie has confirmed the rumor that the sequel is being pushed back and will be released next year in 2017, am I mad about this? No absolutely not because if they're pushing it back it means that they are working hard to put as much time as possible into it so we get really awesome new content.


What am I expecting in the new expansion and in Destiny 2? Honestly I don't know what to expect.


What am I hoping to see in the new expansion and in Destiny 2? Well that's a pretty long list but I'll trim it down for you.


As I said before I would like more Story Missions, Strikes, and a Raid but beyond that I'd like to see Bungie expand a little more on some of the things we still have questions about like the different alien races. We've had a total of two DLCs based around The Hive, one around The Fallen and vanilla Destiny covered The Vex, but what about the Cabal? I'd like to see some more missions centered around them, maybe give us a Cabal Raid. Or maybe give us some more Vex missions I mean come on they're robots that can time travel I can't be the only one that wants to know more.


Either way I'm glad that we've finally gotten some information on what is to come in this game that I love oh so much even if it was only a little and I can't wait to see what both this and next year bring content wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment